- Pan: The pan of the machine has semi ellipsoidal shape having a circular mouth for charging & discharging of tablets. It is made of SS 304 and is mounted at an inclination of 45 degrees to the horizontal.
- Drive Assembly: The drive assembly of tablet coating pan comprises of 3 Phase, 440 V, 1440 RPM TEFC motor. The motor is also incorporated with a suitable worm reduction gear box and cone pulley arrangement for three speed output.
- Hot Air Blower: The Tablet Coating Machine is provided with a hot air blower with 3 Phase 440 V, 2880 RPM TEFC electric motor & centrifugal blower with damper delivering required CFM. The electric heater is used for heating the air which heats between the temperature range of 30 to 90 degrees. It also has a thermostat control and flexible hose pipe.
- Control Panel: Unit provided with suitable control panel with starters and push button to actuate the drive and for blower. The circuits is comprised of MCCBs, relays and contractors in series. These MCCB are employed in order to ensure that there is a total protection from overload scenario. The relay Wires coming out of the connections are numbered for easy recognition.
- Mounting: The Sturdy MS frame of coating pan houses the motor and gear box and the pan is mounted on the Gearing housing fitted in the stand. Blower is usually mounted by the side of the stand. It can also be placed in remote location if the need arises.
- Finish: The coating machine for tablets boast of having a perfectly finished joints which are argon arc welded. The SS Parts are polished to have exemplary finish which are required for pharmaceutical equipment. The MS parts are painted for a smoother finish.
- Available option for Unit having FLP motors and FLP push button station. The non FLP panel should be mounted outside FLP area
- SS 316 material for quality contact parts
- SS304 cladding option for GMP model
- Steam heating for blower