Syrup and Suspension Mixing Vessel or Syrup Mixing Vessel uses for preparation of Pharmaceutical Syrup & suspensions. Vessel having paddle shaft agitator which rotates in clockwise direction for homogenious mixing of sugar syrup with other components. Top mounted or bottom mounted motor operations can be provided as per requirements. All contact parts fabricated from high grade stainless steel 316 or other FDA approved materials for easy sterilization and contamination free operation. Abster Equipment is well known pharmaceutical syrup mixing vessel manufacturer in India offering syrup mixing machine that come handy in producing syrups, oral liquid and oral suspensions.
As a leading suspension mixing vessel exporter, our range expand to syrup filtration machine, syrup transfer pump which can attached with the syrup mixer for inline operations. Our whole range of syrup and liquid oral mixer carries from 10 liters to 10,000 liters size. We provide end to end solution, with which we offer automatic syrup manufacturing plants with along with necessary validation support. Our liquid oral mixers use for array of applications such as oral liquids manufacturing, sugar syrup manufacturing, oral suspensions productions, emulsions manufacturing and inverted sugar syrups manufacturing.
Salient Features of Suspension Mixing Vessel
- Top mounted or bottom mounted agitator options.
- Comply as per cGMP and validation support.
- Easy to remove parts design for autoclave and sterilization.
- Sugar melting vessel equipped with a mixing stirrer.
- Syrup manufacturing vessel with stirrer.
- Storage tank with stirrer.
- Top mounted stirrer.
- Equipped with helical type gearbox.
- Castor wheels provided for enhanced portability of the equipment.
- Basket filter and transfer pump.
- Automatic control panel.
- Zero hold up filter press.
Technical Specification of Syrup Mixing Vessel
|Capacity||5 Liters to 20000 Liters|
|Power Supply||0.5 H. P. to 75 H. P.|
|Power Voltage||440 volts, 3 phase, 50 hertz|
|Gearbox||Helical type / similar|
|Stirrer Type||Pitch Type Stirrer|
|Stirrer MOC||Stainless Steel 304/316/316L|
|Stirrer RPM||150 RPM adjustable through VFD|
|Stirrer Mounting Orientation||Top Mounted|
|No. of blades||Two|
|Shaft Diameter||Suitable Diameter|
* Power voltage can be adjusted as per customer’s domestic power voltage requirements.
* Rights of technical improvements & modification reserved.
* Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.