STARCH PASTE KETTLE
The Tilting paste kettle is designed for paste preparation. It has a universal application resulting in uniform melting. This tank is designed to meet missing needs of wider range of products under varied operating conditions in chemicals, Foods, Cosmetics and Pharmaceutical Industry.
The basic principle utilized in the design of this kettle is the jacket for passing steam in order to melt down the product to make paste. This kettle has a unique tilting arrangement for discharging the product.
The Starch Paste Kettle confirms to cGMP norms and comprises of a jacketed hemispherical bowl with all necessary steam accessories.
- Contact parts made of SS 316 / SS 316L. Bottom discharge with flush bottom ball valve.
- Mechanical tilting with worm / worm wheel arrangement.
- Motorized drive mechanism for tilting as an option.
- Detachable Agitator with Anchor blades and Teflon scrappers
- Hydraulic lifting and lowering arrangement as an option.
- Models available (in Liter): 30 to 3000 LTRS.