Jacketed Vessel Manufacturer
Jacketed Vessel Manufacturer
During Exothermic reaction heat will be released by reactants and during Endothermic reaction heat will be absorbed. In both the processes temperature should be controlled as per process requirements for the perfect result. A jacketed vessel will facilitate the above.
Jacketed reactor has a jacket surrounding the main vessel. During reaction, temperature of reactants is controlled by circulating heating or cooling media through the jacket. Ideally suitable for the heating below 150 Centigrade (302 Fahrenheit). Commonly used heat transfer media include water, steam, hot oil such as Therminol™, and Dowtherm A.
Abster is a proven jacketed vessel manufacturer. Jacketed vessel can also be offered in Dimple design .
Benefits of Jacketed Vessel
- Available in the range of 500 Liters to 60,000 Liters
- Offered in Stainless Steel 316, 304 or Carbon Steel material
- Spirals welded on outer surface of the main vessel for uniform circulation of heating or cooling media like steam, oil, water etc. And also provides extra strength to the main vessel
- Adheres to ASME and other standards with special attention to Argon and Arc welding procedures
- Save Energy using two part Jacket design for smaller batch
- GMP range of equipment available for Pharmaceutical industry. With mirror finish from 220 grit to 440 grit, smooth welding, flush grinding and Insulation with mirror finished S.S cladding
- Energy efficient direct drive design for the agitator , with VFD option to vary the RPM of the drive
- Agitator design to suit the reactants viscosity and density
- Vessel design with form cutter for the process which generates forms
- Save time and money with our Value added products and services like Process Automation, valves and fittings
- Manufactured as per your specifications
- Manufacturing facilities approved by the renowned consultants and Third party inspection agencies
Our Other Chemical manufacturing machinery are Products Like Limpet Coil reactor, Open reactor, Stainless Steel reactor.
Chemical Tanks Manufacturer
Chemical storage tanks are used to store the raw chemicals, intermediate chemicals or final chemicals.
Abster is a proven and successful chemical tanks fabricator.
We offer horizontal as well vertical chemical tanks.
Benefits of Chemical storage tanks
- Size available from 5000 Liters to 1,10,000 Liters and above as per requirement
- Horizontal chemical tank with flat end or dish end design
- Supplied with Saddle support and level indicator
- Easy drain out provision
- Space saving design in vertical tanks with Top and Bottom dish end type Or Flat bottom and top conical design
- Monkey ladder and safety cage on the outer side and optional ladder inside for safe man movement
- External rafter channel is welded on the top conical portion of the tank to strengthen it
- Available in Carbon Steel as well Stainless steel
Technical Specification :
A jacket is provided on the Outside of the shell for Heating the reactor by passing steam or thermic Oil. or Cooling the reactor by passing cooling media. Stiffener Rings are provided on shell in between the shell and jacket to give uniform circulation of the heating or cooling media and to intensify the vessel.
Agitator assembly mounted on the Top dish of Reactor consists of Shaft supported by Lantern Assembly on the Top End containing Bearing Housing with Tapered roller bearing and Ball bearing to withstand impact load and vibratory load ensuring smooth rotation of the Shaft. Water cooled Stuffing box filled with gland rope pressed by Gland pusher is also provided.
On the other end of the shaft Blade is fitted of different types as per the need of the Process viz. Single Anchor, Double Anchor, Gate, Paddle, Flat or Curved Turbine & Propeller types. Baffles are also provided inside the shell as per the requirement.
Top Dish of the Reactor is provided with various Nozzles viz. Manhole, Light Glass, Sight glass, Vapour, Addition, Reflux, Thermowell etc.
Bottom Dish of the Reactor is provided with an Outlet nozzle where valve is fitted.