Complete range of chemical reactor for Chemical, Pharma and other industries.
What is Chemical Reactor?
A chemical reactor or reaction vessel are vessels design to facilitate chemical reaction among various raw chemicals, known as reactants. Reaction Vessels are also used for other processes such as solids dissolution, product mixing, distillation, crystallization, liquid/liquid extraction and polymerization. Reactors are also identified based on process for which it will be used. (such as blender or crystallizer).
We are a chemical reactor manufacturer for Chemical, Pharma and other industries.
Type of Chemical Reactors we fabricate-
As per your process demand we fabricate Jacketed vessel, limpet coil reactor, dimple type reactor, high pressure reactor or autoclave. Our customers are spared across the world. We serve reputed companies like and many more in India and aboard.
Benefits of using Abster Chemical Reactors
- Complete range of chemical reactors as per your specifications
- Proven quality. 700+ reactor vessels working successfully
- Adheres to ASME and other standards with special attention to Argon and Arc welding procedures
- Offered in Stainless Steel ( SS-316, SS-304) as well as Carbon Steel material
- Raw material sourced from Tata, Jindal, Essar, Thyseen-Krupp, Arcelor- Mittal
- Man, Machine and System Infrastructure to execute big projects
- Strident internal quality assurance system. We are an ISO 9001:2008 certified company
- Value added service offered separately for valves, fittings, pipe and automation
- All reaction vessels can be fabricated as per GMP guide line
- Different types of agitator design
- Registered with leading consultants and third party inspection agency.
- Reliable After sales support
- On time deliverye
Please note all reactors are made to order. For the better understanding about features and working of reactor, we have provided schematic diagrams for the reactors in place of images. Actual images of reactors and other equipment can be found in the image section.
Select the most suitable chemical reactor –
Jacket and Limpet type of rector will be useful for cooling and heating during exothermic or endothermic reactions.
Jacketed Vessel –
Jacketed vessel has a jacket surrounding the main vessel. Temperature during reaction is controlled by circulating heating or cooling media through the jacket. Ideally suitable for the heating below 150 Centigrade.( 302 Fahrenheit). Available in the range of 500 Liters to 60,000 Liters. Read more…
Limpet Coil Reactor –
Limpet coil reactors are used to control the temperature of the reactants with the help of heating or cooling media circulated through coils surrounding the main vessel. Ideally suitable for medium heat transfer requirement and heating application where heating media temperature is above 150 Centigrade (302 Fahrenheit). Read More…